OFFICIAL PUBLIC NOTICE
PUBLIC IS INVITED TO PARTICIPATE TO BID
ON ANY REPOSITORY COMMERICAL OR RESIDENTIAL PROPERTIES
WITHIN THE CITY OF CHESTER
1. All bidders must conduct their due diligence in advance of the Chester repository sale. All sales are final.
2. Bidders may not be delinquent taxpayers in Delaware County. Any bids submitted by delinquent taxpayers will be applied to the bidder’s delinquent account(s).
3. Available properties can be found on the County’s website. A limited quantity of hard copy lists will be available in the Tax Claim Bureau..
4. A sealed bid/silent auction is one in which the bidder will submit an offer or bid on a bid card provided by the Tax Claim Bureau. One card per property to be submitted by the bidder in an envelope provided by the Tax Claim Bureau with a bank check, certified check, treasurer’s check or money order for each bid. In addition the bidder must provide a photocopy of their identification in their bid envelope. Bids that do not meet the criteria may be rejected. Since you have one opportunity to bid on each property , you should bid the amount that you believe sufficient to acquire the property.
5. All titles will be placed in the name of the bidder. If the bidder represents a Corporation, Partnership or some other entity, proof there of must be provided either in the bid packet or in advance to the Tax Claim Bureau for review.
6. All other rules and regulations of the Tax Claim Bureau for sale apply.
Instructions to access the Repository properties from the County of Delaware’s Website:Website address: www.co.delaware.pa.us