Pennsylvania Department of Health
Delaware County State Health Center
151 W. Fifth Street
Chester, PA 19013 610.447.3250
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m
The Delaware County State Health Center is a part of the PA Department of Health’s Bureau of Community Health Systems which provides for the implementation of core public health functions in a high quality, effective and responsive manner that will positively impact the health status of Pennsylvanians.
The Center operates under the direction of the Southeast District Office in Reading to engage in community health assessment and quality assurance activities and provide other public health services, including community outreach programs to promote healthy behaviors.
Direct services include:
- Free Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) Site (No appointment necessary)
- TD Testing every Wednesday 9AM-12PM and 1PM-5:30PM
- Free Tuberculosis Disease Clinic (By appointment only)
- Free or Low Cost Childhood Immunizations
- Provides immunizations at no cost for people who do not have health insurance.
*Hours subject to change without notice.