Pennsylvania Department of Health
Delaware County State Health Center
151 W. Fifth Street
Chester, PA 19013 610.447.3250
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m
The Delaware County State Health Center is a part of the PA Department of Health’s Bureau of Community Health Systems which provides for the implementation of core public health functions in a high quality, effective and responsive manner that will positively impact the health status of Pennsylvanians.
The Center operates under the direction of the Southeast District Office in Reading to engage in community health assessment and quality assurance activities and provide other public health services, including community outreach programs to promote healthy behaviors.
Direct services include:
- Free HIV Counseling and Testing
- Every Wednesday of each month 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
(No appointment necessary)
* Must be there before 11:00 a.m. to be tested
Free CD4 and Viral Load Testing Site (By appointment only)
- Free Sexually Transmitted Disease Site (No appointment necessary)
- Every Wednesday of each month 1:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Free Tuberculosis Disease Clinic (By appointment only)
- Free or Low Cost Childhood Immunizations
- Provides immunizations at no cost for people who do not have health insurance.
*Hours subject to change without notice.