Lori Devlin, Director
Office Location: Government Center Rooms G5 & G6
201 W. Front St.
Hours: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Email: DelcoICH@ co.delaware.pa.us
Welcome to Delaware County Intercommunity Health
The Delaware County Department of Intercommunity Health serves residents as a resource and referral center on public health issues. The mission is to promote wellness, protect safety and prevent disease, thereby advancing the public health and safety of all Delaware County residents.
The Department partners with local boards of health, emergency personnel, public health providers and residents to coordinate services, disseminate information and facilitate local response to public health issues.
News and Public Health Alerts:
- CDC awards $6.8 million to partners to support Zika response
- County employees test emergency Strategic National Stockpile plan
- County approves ZIKA grant application
- Some Like it HOT…But We All Need to Stay SAFE
- PA Increases Zika Surveillance Plans; Risk of Contracting Virus in Commonwealth Very Low
- Product Recall Information