Heroin Task Force


Download our brochure

Emergency Treatment:

If you or someone you know is currently under the influence of heroin or opioids and you have immediate concerns for their well-being – call 911 or a medical professional.

Delaware County Crisis Connection Team (DCCCT) is the 24/7 mobile unit, which can be reached at

Funding or Payment for Services:

If you have private insurance, call the number on the back of your insurance card for assistance.

If you have Medical Assistance or do not have insurance contact a Drug & Alcohol anchor provider for an assessment. Anchor providers are:

  • Keystone Center:
    2001 Providence Ave., Chester
    800-558-9600 or 610-876-9000

  • Crozer Chester Medical Center
    Community Division:
    2600 W. Ninth St., Chester

  • Merakey:
    800 Chester Pike, Sharon Hill

Additional information is available from the Delaware County Office of Behavioral Health:

20 S. 69th St., Upper Darby

Treatment in Pennsylvania and other states:

If you/your loved one does not live in Delaware County, you can locate a licensed treatment center through SAMHSA's Treatment Referral Routing Service, a confidential, free, 24-hour-a-day, 365-day-a-year, information service, in English and Spanish, for individuals and family members facing substance abuse and mental health issues. This service provides referrals to local treatment facilities, support groups, and community-based organizations. Callers can also order free publications and other information in print on substance abuse and mental health issues.

Call 1-800-662-HELP (4357) or visit the online treatment locator at http://samhsa.gov/treatment.

Articles/Information related to Treatment available to download or mailed free of charge from SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration):