Domestic Relations


Applying for Support Services

[ Return to the Main Domestic Relations Page ]

Who Can Apply?

A custodial parent or person who has primary care, custody or control of a dependent child(ren).  A custodian may also be Children and Youth Services or Juvenile Court.

A putative father who would like to establish legal paternity for his child.

How do I apply?

Call the Client Information Center at (610) 891-4314 to make an appointment

Bring the following documentation with you: Driver’s License or photo identification, Social Security cards for yourself and child(ren), Birth Certificates for child(ren), and Medical Insurance cards.

You can apply via the Pennsylvania CSWS E-Services Portal