Anne M. Coogan
201 W. Front Street
Media, PA 19063
The County Clerk, is responsible for the following items:
- Records, certifies, and implements actions of County Council.
- Processes County Council's appointments of individuals to boards and commissions.
- Approves and records county grants for Memorial Day expenses of veterans associations and grave markers for deceased veterans.
- Notifies successful and unsuccessful bidders on County contracts and maintains files on such contracts after they have been executed by County Council.
- Gives public notice of all meetings of County Council and prepares the agenda and minutes of such meetings.
- Maintains all of the records of County Government, such as ordinances, agreements, contracts, and other pertinent legal documents.
- Receives and responds to Open Records/Right-to-Know Requests; Make an Open Record Requests
- In general, most official business of County Council is channeled through the County Clerk.
The County Clerk is located on the Second Floor of the Government Center Building and may be reached at 891-4260.