Court Financial Services

The mission of Court Financial Services is to post, account for and disburse funds ordered by the Court of Common Pleas of Delaware County. Court Financial Services, in conjunction with other court and county departments, employs proactive measures to maximize collections of all fines, costs and restitutions. This includes, but is not limited to, funds from Adult Probation and Parole, Diagnostic Services, Children and Youth Services, Juvenile Court, Community Services, Domestic Relations and the George W. Hill Correctional Facility.

The Court Financial Services Department processes the costs, fines, fees and restitution from individual defendants by monitoring payments made to the court. These funds, when collected, are then disbursed to the Delaware County Treasurer, the Commonwealth, municipalities and victims of crime.

The Court Financial Services Department accepts cash, money orders, checks, credit/debit cards and online payments through E-pay. In addition, payroll deductions are used when appropriate. Court Financial Services has begun utilizing a third party collection agency in an effort to collect past due accounts. Also, civil judgments are used to collect money from defendants who have the ability to pay but are unwilling to accept responsibility for their actions. As of 1995, some defendants have judgments filed against them, which remain on an individual's record until satisfied. This has given the Court added leverage in collection, as defendants will be unable to obtain future credit, buy a home or make a large purchase until these judgments are satisfied.

Court Financial Services utilizes the Public Welfare Act of 1996 in an attempt to collect money from accounts which have traditionally been uncollectible. All clients with outstanding fines, costs and restitution who wish to receive public assistance must be on a payment plan with this office. This program has been highly successful.

The staff of Court Financial Services is effectively and selectively cross-trained. However, the staff specializes in specific job functions to maximize collections.

Frequently Asked Questions

Where can I obtain information about my criminal case, including how much I owe in court costs, fines and restitution?

You can go to, and click on "public web docket sheets" and enter your information to view your cases.

Where can I make a payment towards my court costs, fines and restitution?

You can pay online at


You can give your Probation/Parole Officer a check or money order.


You can go to the lower level of the Delaware County Government Center to the Office of Court Financial Services and pay with cash, check,  money order, Visa, MasterCard or Discover.


You can send a payment to C.F.S., 201 W. Front St. Media, PA 19063.


How do I obtain my case number, so I can send in a payment?

You can ask your Probation/Parole Officer.


You can go to and click on "public web docket sheets" and enter your information to view your cases.

I am a victim of a convicted offender who is currently incarcerated, how will I know when he/she is released from prison?

To register for prison release notifications you can go to

I am a victim who has not received a restitution payment?

If you are a victim and have not received any restitution, please call 610-891-5060.

I am a victim who has stopped receiving restitution payments?

If you are a victim and stopped receiving restitution, please call 610-891-5060.

Where can I obtain my court costs, fines and restitution balance?

You can go to and look under "public web docket sheets" and enter your information to view your cases.


You can call (610) 891-4616 and request this information.

I am a victim who has received services from the Restitution Liaison, how can I provide feedback of my experience?

You can email your response to Director Patricia Oreskovich at

What is the mailing address for Court Financial Services Department?

You can send a payment to Court Financial Services, 201 W. Front Street, Media, PA 19063.


You can call Court Financial Services at (610) 891-4616 to request this information.

What are Court Financial Services hours of operation?

Our office is open from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday.

Delaware County Common Pleas Court Offers On-line Payments

Instructions on How to Use the e-Pay System in PDF:
Instructions for Using e-Pay - Search by Name

Instructions for Using e-Pay - Search by Case Number


E-Pay Portal -

Delaware County Common Pleas court offers "e-Pay" - a web based application for the state’s criminal case management systems that allows defendants to make court payments via the Internet with a credit or debit card.

A transaction convenience fee of $2.75 will be charged to the user. A person interested in making court payments online will navigate to the Unified Judicial Web Portal at:, then search for his/her cases/payment plans.

The payment amount will be entered along with the credit or debit card information. The Web application will send the user a payment confirmation generated by the e-Pay vendor and court officials will get a notification that a payment is pending.