Consumer Affairs

How to File a Complaint


To register a complaint against a business the consumer must fill out a complaint form and include copies of all documentation relating to the complaint. The form and documentation can be sent to our office at:

          Delaware County Office of Consumer Affairs
          Government Center Building
          201 West Front Street
          Media, PA 19063

or E-mail with attachments to The complaint will be processed and assigned to an investigator to help settle your problem. A copy is also mailed to the business for a response. If the complaint cannot be resolved we will suggest further action or alternative remedies.

Cover Letter

Complaint Form